Twitter for business training course
One of the fastest growing social media platforms, and also the most useful.
After this course you’ll be able to:
- set up your own Twitter account
- use Twitter effectively and responsibly for business
- prioritise and plan content for Twitter
- use Twitter to monitor important topics
- schedule tweets.
What you’ll learn:
- following and followers
- the jargon and terminology: hashtags, @ and direct messages
- why has Twitter become such a phenomenum?
- how to make the most of this tool
- the dos and don’ts, etiquette, tweeting style
- how it works
- who to follow and why
- getting and keeping followers
- getting people to pass on your messages
- getting to grips with what it could offer your organisation
- embedding tweets in a website or blog.
In-house and one-to-one
This is an in-company and one-to-one course.
The course can be tailored to meet your needs, and can vary in duration and content depending on your requirements. It could be combined with elements of any of my other courses.
Contact me for a jargon-free chat about this training course.