A one-day course.
- User-centred content
- Why user needs? The benefits for users and organisations
- Framing the need with ‘user stories’
- Defining content with ‘user acceptance criteria’
- Gathering evidence: discovering the needs of your users
- Presenting content for user needs
- User needs are agile
- Getting buy-in for a user needs approach
Publishers: come to User needs analysis for publishers, at the Publishing Training Centre in London.
Contact me for a jargon-free chat about this course.