This course is run at Kingston University and in Brussels.
‘Digital Communication: Creating a Digital Content Strategy’
A one- or two-day course.
More about the course and request a place
Brussels at the European Commission, DGs or EU agencies
‘Making the most of Digital Communication’
A two-day course for EU staff.
I can run the course via a ‘low-value contract’ for any DG, or EU agency.
Contact me to find out more, or for a chat.
- What is digital communication?
- Your objectives: what do you want to achieve?
- Your users and their needs
- Social media: right channel, right users, right time, right content
- Creating web and social media content
- The right content formats
- Useful and usable interactivity
- Website organisation and navigation
- Search engine optimisation (SEO)
- How can your content ‘travel’ further?
- Digital content strategy: workflow, maintenance, scheduling and governance
- Measurement and analytics.